Monday, December 3, 2012

Introduction

a) What are you hoping to learn from this module? (think generally about both knowledge and skills)
b) How might this module be useful to you after passing out of Institution (think specifically about what you want to do when you leave)?
c) Describe three things you will do that will help you to learn and to get good marks on this module
d) Describe three things that others (your lecturer, classmates, others…) could do that would help you to learn and to get good marks on this module






 As a part of my learning experience, I wish to gain adequate knowledge on Strategy and its practical application through this module. After the completion of this module, I want to be able to develop in me managerial skills and competence. I wish to instill in me transferable skills like decision making, presentation skill, team work, motivation skills.
After passing out from this institute I wish to gain experience in managerial field for some years. After that, I wish to start my international entrepreneurial journey. I believe my knowledge in Strategy choice and impact will definitely assist me in my field of venture providing me basis for strategic guideline required in managerial field. It will assist in critically analysis and development of strategic decision required for successful running of organization.
I believe this module requires weekly journal entries as a part of the course work requirement. I will therefore commit to it and work hard to achieve the best in me. In the end I wish to be able to reflect on my experience through this module and continue advancing through my learning experience. I will instill in me skills of effective presentation and have two way interactions in my module classes through discussions, group video.
With continuous direction and mentoring from my module teacher, I’m sure I’ll achieve good grades. Team work, dedication and team motivation with my college mates to achieve common goal will definitely aid in my grades. I believe that with the support of my family and friends, this journey will be a lot more enjoyable and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment